Intel Pentium 4 661 3.60GHz/800MHz/2MB Socket 775 SL96H CPU
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
Intel Pentium 4 661 3.60GHz
Intel Pentium 4 661 3.60GHz
Intel® Pentium® 4 Socket 775 Processor with HT Technology Intel introduces the Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with HT Technology targeted for desktop PCs and entry-level workstations. This Pentium 4 processor features 800MHz FSB and 2MB cache in the LGA775 package. This new package is pin-less and implements a 4 wire fan control for improved thermal acoustics. This Pentium 4 processor is designed to deliver performance across applications and usages where end-users can truly appreciate and experience the performance. These applications include Internet audio and streaming video, image processing, video content creation, speech, 3D, CAD, games, multimedia, and multitasking user environments.
With Hyper-Threading Technology, desktop users can experience greater system responsiveness and performance when multitasking. At home, users can encode audio and video at the same time or run a virus scan in the background without diminishing performance on their favorite game. In the office, Hyper-Threading Technology enables IT managers to deploy PC services such as encryption, compression or backup technologies while minimizing the impact on PC user productivity. The Pentium 4 Processor with HT Technology delivers a new level of performance and PC responsiveness for consumers and business professionals.
|Hyper-Threading Techonology The Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology (Hyper-Threading) improves processor performance and responsiveness, giving you the power to do more tasks on your PC at once such as playing a game while encoding digital music. This groundbreaking technology from Intel enables the processor to execute two threads in parallel. So your you can multitask more effectively than ever before.|
- Intel NetBurst® Microarchitecture Intel NetBurst microarchitecture delivers a number of innovative features including Hyper-Threading Technology, hyper-pipelined technology, 1066, 800, 533 or 400 MHz system bus, and Execution Trace Cache, as well as a number of enhanced features such as Advanced Transfer Cache, Advanced Dynamic Execution, enhanced floating-point and multimedia unit, and Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2).
- Hyper-Pipelined Technology The hyper-pipelined technology of the Intel NetBurst microarchitecture increases the pipeline depth delivering increased performance, frequency, and scalability of the processor. One of the key pipelines, the branch prediction/recovery pipeline, is implemented in 31 stages on the 90 nm Pentium 4 processor, compared to 20 stages on the 0.13 micron Pentium 4 processor.
- Intel® Enhanced Memory 64 Technology Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel's 32-bit architecture by enabling the desktop processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory. Intel EM64T provides flexibility for 32 bit now and future software that supports 64-bit computing.
- Advanced Dynamic Execution The Advance Dynamic Execution engine is a very deep, out-of-order speculative execution engine that keeps the execution units executing instructions. It also includes an enhanced branch prediction algorithm that has the net effect of reducing the number of branch mis-predictions.
- Execute Disable Bit Technology Execute Disable Bit can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.