Black 24X Sata DVDRW Liteon Has124 DVD Writer Burner
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 15% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 25% off
This Lite-On 24X iHAS124 drive writes 4.7GB of data in about five and a half minutes to DVD+R, and supports all DVD formats. Intelligent features such as a 2 MB buffer, Smart-Burn buffer under-run protection, and Smart-Write dynamic calibration of write speed work together to ensure that you get accurate, working copies every time, instead of wasting disc blanks on failed write attempts.
Playback is just as reliable with Smart-X technology for smooth, stable Audio CD, VCD, and DVD playback and data extraction. This high-performance SATA drive supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Using dual-layer burning, you'll be able to store 8.5 GB of data, photos, music, or games on one dual-layer disc.
- DVD MULTI RECORDER The Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD burner enables users to burn any DVD+R/-R, DVD+RW/-RW disc and supports the dual-layer function allowing up to 8.5GB data to be burned and saved on a single dual-layer disc. Burn your own DVD/VCD movies or backup data with ease!
- 24X ULTRA HIGH WRITING SPEED With advanced burning technology, the Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD burner delivers a class-leading DVD+R/-R writing speed of 24X.
- SMART-BURN TECHNOLOGY The Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD burner is equipped with advanced SMART-BURN technology to avoid Buffer Under Run errors and automatically adjust writing strategy and running OPC for the best burning quality.
- DVD Family : Write - DVD+R 24X maximum by CAV - DVD-R 24X maximum by CAV - DVD+R9 8 maximum by CAV - DVD-R9 8 maximum by CAV - DVD-RAM 6X maximum by CLV ReWrite - DVD+RW 8X maximum by Zone CLV - DVD-RW 6X maximum by Zone CLV - Read DVDROM SL:16X maximum by CAV ; DL 12X maximum by CAV - Rand. Access Time SL 160 ms/ DL 180 ms
- CD Family : Write - CD-R 48X by CAV ReWrite - CD-RW 24X maximum by Z-CLV in UltraSpeed disc Read - CD-ROM 48X maximum by CAV - Rand. Access Time 140ms
- Buffer Size : 0.75MB (MAX)